Tuesday, December 4, 2007

X-mas Tree

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now it is Christmas time. Fun, Fun!!! Has everyone been shopping like crazy. I have been a couple of times. I'm almost done with the girls. This is very early for me who usually waits till the last minute. The only thing is that I am hiding their gifts out in the garage and I'm losing track of what I have for them already. I am going to have to take inventory to see what each has and what else I need to get them. Maddie is getting older and hasn't asked for much. She doesn't play with toys much either (never has really.) She loves stuffed animals and I don't want to buy her more to add to the millions of stuffed animals she has already. Anna on the other hand is easy because she loves toys and plays with any thing you give her. Tonight we started decorating the Christmas tree. Only one ornament broken (pretty good I would say!!) We will finish the tree tomorrow night. Pat wants me to get some more DVDs for the camcorder so he can video the girls decorating. I just took pictures tonight.

No comments: